- Although I have been dead for almost 100 years, my name is still very well known throughout Medina County.
- During the 1870 fire, I lost $4,200 in property, when my jewelry store caught fire.
- I loved to ride bicycles. I would ride as much as 70 miles in one day.
- I owned the first automobile in the city of Medina.
- My first job was as a traveling showman, exhibiting the wonders of electricity.
- I used a windmill in my backyard to power my printing press.
- I was a school teacher for a short time.
- I was president of the Board of Education for a number of years.
- I was a member of the Anti-Saloon League.
- I corresponded with Helen Keller.
- The afternoon of my funeral, all of the businesses in Medina closed down. The schools were dismissed early.
- I am included in a new book by best selling author, David McCullough.
- The company I founded still ships its products around the world.
- I wrote the first account of the Wright Brothers successfully flying their airplane. The world did not believe me!
Who am I?
Please send your answer in the comments section below. Comments and the answer will be posted in 2 days.